This season - get your share of flavours from our fields
We offer you three ways to enjoy our produce and indulge in the various flavours of the vegetables we grow.
1. CSA "Harvest in the Box" program - best bang for your buck, for 20 weeks, enjoy a weekly mix of produce grown on our farm...read more
2. CSA Farmhand Share - buy one or multiple Farmhand Shares for $100 each (value $110) and shop at your own time...read more
3. Visit us on any day from May 6 to October 31 and pick fresh from our shelves...read more
What is CSA?
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a great opportunity for individuals to support our farm. The expenses for the farmer are the highest at the beginning of the season, to help the farmer the CSA subscribers pay an amount at the beginning of the growing season and in turn shares in the harvest throughout the growing season.
Benefits of being a CSA’er:
- Your advance payment greatly helps our farm.
- Rewarded with good healthy produce
- You can see where your food comes from.
- Help shape what we grow – Tell us what you want.
- Develop a stronger connection with your farmer through your commitment to the farm.
- Supports local economy